For the AIGA Minnesota’s 2015 Design Camp, Neenah Paper Co. wanted to incorporate themselves as a sponsor in a unique way. Under the direction of the principle designer, we collaborated on the “Secret Paper Society” initiative. This would be a scavenger hunt to get three stamps and then receive a prize. The solution was to design three stamps that would ultimately complete a secret society logo.
- Researched secret societies to find commonalities
- Determined correct line width to prevent ink bleed
- Utilized a distinct “N” to incorporate Neenah’s logo
- Graphic Designer, Production Artist
- Neenah Paper Co.
- Specialty Branding, Secret Society, Identity
- GD USA, November/December 2015